Raise production values and reduce the labor required to produce feature rich professional live content, by combining the vast capabilities of vMix live production software and the powerful scripting and title management features of Automation for vMix. Manage the automated play-out of content for TV channels to a schedule, with automatic program guide management.
- Having quick and simple ways to manage titles and play-out of pre-recorded content is essential for any live production, be it broadcast live, or live recorded.
- Automation for vMix includes features which enable a producer to quickly and simply manage the credit roll and lower thirds. For sportscasts, title management includes a very fast method to create titles on the fly for player substitutions. It can also manage scores and scoreboard titles - with changing data on the fly.
- Even if you don't broadcast 24-7, the scheduler can be a great way to manage titles for conference speakers and automatic management of the conference schedule.
- Automate the insertion of commercials and sponsor banners, logos and messages during production using the powerful recurring scheduling functions combined with scripting.
- Create digital signage, manage big screens, control DMX lighting and multiple vMix systems in symphony, all at the touch of a button.
Automation Software for Producers and Broadcasters
Just some of the Features:
- New graphical interface (v2)
- Built to work with vMix Live production software.
- Advanced Scheduler.
- "Schedule Folders" - new in v2 - easy to use.
- Control Scripting System.
- Title Management (upgraded in v2).
- Automatic Programme Guide and TV Guide (v2).
- Automatic Camera Switching based on Audio Sources.
- Auto Audio Ducking (Automation v2)
- Control DMX lighting and other devices.
- Fault Tolerance - Automatic detection and handling.
- Control of Redundant Systems.
- Integration with Data providers - eg. for Weather Info.
- Support for X-Keys Control Surfaces.
- Call Talkback IFB Console - updated in v2.
Obtaining the software
We're a not for profit company, however, there is a certain amount of cost involved in developing this software, therefore we are selling licenses to help fund development.
Price and Feature Comparison Guide.
Obtain the latest build here:
v2 is currently in development, but it is now the recommended version.
Please TRY before you BUY: You will need a license key to fully unlock the software, but it can be tested with a 60 day FREE trial key - please contact us. License keys are issued as soon as possible, however this may take up to three working days. Version 2 has a free edition.
" It's like having a production team! "
FREE Trial keys are available - please contact us .
Step Back in Time TV C.I.C.
Step Back in Time TV C.I.C. Company #9943122